Monday, December 3, 2012

Santa's Reindeer!

Lately I have been feeling so much pressure and not enough time to get anything done this month.  With Abby's  birthday and Christmas it has been crazy.  Our weekends are officially packed.  I just need to kick back and relax.  So what if I am still Christmas shopping the 24th?!
Daniel has been working his buns off at the gardens getting ready for Santa's Workshop.  We went with some friends to check out the deer, Santa and Mrs. Clause and of course crafts.
Mailey and Ruby Mae
Ruby's first encounter with Santa.  She didn't freak out, but she wasn't too sure about this guy.
A cookie walk!


Yeah!  Multi-colored snowflakes!

And of course the sweetest Mrs. Clause ever.  She was so sweet with the girls and Ruby even let her hold her.


Um....the cutest picture ever!
Story time.
The girls had a blast.  Daniel did a great job preparing for it, and now he's tearing it apart.....poor guy!

No comments: