May 22nd 2011 My mom and my sister-in-law threw me a baby shower for Ruby. Here are a few of the goodies they created. 

Abby posing with mommy
Ashlynn with me and my mom
It was such a special day. I really was not expecting a ton of people to come because it was my second baby. But so many people came. It was great to see friends I has not seen in a long time, and to see family members. May 23rd, 2011 marked another important day. Abby had her first swimming lesson. It wasn't really a lesson, but a time with all the kids could get used to water and play in it for a while. At first Abby was not too sure about this, but soon enjoyed herself. By the end she cried because she had to get out. One thing to work on is listening to the teacher. That should be interesting once daddy does not go in with her. She is almost to the age where I can take her and she goes in on her own.
Blowing bubbles!
Abby and her cousin Colin learning how to get into the pool. Rolling on their stomachs then sliding in to their parent.
Cute cousins
Yeah! I got it!
I can't believe my baby is swimming!
1 comment:
Ruby,eh? Love it!
Post a Comment