Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Abby-isms

Today May 17th, 2011:
Abby: Daddy is sooooo lucky.
Me: Why is dad so lucky?
Abby: Because he is handsome.
Me (with a giggle): You're lucky too.
Abby: I am?
Me: You are so beautiful.
Abby: I am lucky!

A few weeks ago at Grandma Hughes's house:
Grandma: Abby, Kyla is going to pick you up today!
Ava (a friend of Abby's): My dads name is Kyle.
Abby: My daddy's name is Babe!

I guess my pet name sticks. The funny thing is she has always called him "babe". One day when she was just talking, she had woken up from a nap and yelled "Babe!" to let Daniel know she was ready to get up!

Mean while I am 28 weeks pregnant and Ruby is moving all over the place. I can't wait to meet this little girl! I can only imagine what these two girls are going to be like together!

No comments: