Thursday, November 6, 2008
Blah
I am so tired. I am tired physically, and emotionally. I feel like there are so many things to do and keep up with and there is not enough time to do it all. There are things happening in my life that pull me down and it has been so hard to see the silver lining. My husband has been pulling me along; making me laugh and showing me the bright side. I want to be a strong, woman who can be the rock for her husband, and who never complains. But that has not been me. Sometimes I feel like I have failed as a wife and mother. I am just sending this out into cyber space. I just need to get it out and vent. Too bad chocolate is not a cure all! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I'm so sorry you are feeling down. If it's any comfort, I'm sure we all feel like that at times. I know I have....just last night as a matter of fact :). Hope you have a good weekend....be encouraged!
By the way....I LOVE all the songs on your playlist!
Love you and miss you so much!
Lindsay's right...we have all felt like that. Life is SO hard! I'm praying for a little bit of relief, rest in some form for you today.
Thanks girls! I am comforted in your support and your blogs always make me good too!
what?! Chocolate doesn't cure all?
I am sorry Karrie that you are having a down time. I know we all go through it but it sure isn't fun. But it does go away!
Karrie, you need to call me and talk when you are feeling down. I know there is nothing I can really do but listen, but it might help. I love you and miss you.
Many thoughts run through my head when I read this. Only because I am there more times than I can count.
Give yourself a break, run to God with everything, knowing that all you need to be is in love with Him.
He loves us all the time and is willing to enter all aspects of our lives to bring renewed joy and strength.
Don't believe any lies from the enemy, you are precious and redeemed. Many, many people are blessed by your life, me included. I'll be praying for you!
Molly is wonderful!!
We are there girl, right with you. Trust me with 4 kiddo's sometimes you feel like all your doing is laundry,and PBnJ sandwiches!!!
I love you! Miss you and will see you soon, I hope.
Post a Comment