I am a goober. I messed up my last blog.
My daughter is 11 months old, yesterday!! I have a month to plan a first birthday on a tight budget. Do you have any ideas? What are some things you guys did on your babies 1st birthday...besides cry. I can't believe its been a year ( and I am still carrying the baby weight)!
6 comments:
I do remember one thing I did. She was the first and only grandbaby/neice at her first birthday and so she was still really special. I made a quiz about her favorite things and stuff about her. It was fun because being the only child people actually knew things like her favorite food, etc. That doesn't really happen with the 7th grandchild. It was fun.
I did a quiz like that too! I had questions like birth weight, his nickname, time he was born...it was very fun. We just had a few close families come over for a taco bar and cake.
I love the quiz idea! Taco bar sounds read too. I was going to do pasta, but I think the taco bar may work better. We will be having a least 32 people there. So cake may be better!
I like the quiz idea! And the best part will be watching her "smash" her cake! SO fun!
Cake is good, and then deligate the rest to grandparents, aunts and uncles. Side dishes, vegi tray's so on!!! That is one blessing of having a large family, ask them to bring food! ;)
Keep decorations simple with lots of bright balloons. She will love them and they just say classic first birthday.
Post a Comment