Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The Pumpkin Patch



Abby and Dad checking out a HUGE pumpkin!





Today Abby and Daniel joined my class at the pumpkin patch. It was a great day for the pumpkin patch. Cloudy, but not rainy. A true Oregon Fall! Abby wasn't too sure what to think of the pumpkins, but she loved watching the kids and getting all of the attention. Here are some pictures of our day.

















Later that night we carved our pumpkins and came up with these two creations!



5 comments:

God Made Playdough said...

very cute! I love Abby's hairdo too!

Molly said...

I love pumpkin patch trips. And I sure miss the those trips in OR. Sarah and I went yesterday, but we didn't get any apple cider donuts.

Your jack-o-lanterns look fantastic. Someone is creative in the Brown family.

red-headed Wilson's said...

great pictures

Looks like you are getting spammed!

KLB said...

Yeah...How do I get rid of the spam?? Any one know?

momaof4 said...

You can delete the comment on your own.


SO CUTE!!! I am catching up on my blog reading so on my way to the next post of yours.