Saturday, October 18, 2008

Its That Time Of Year



Its the time of year when I rarely see my husband on the weekends. It's...hunting season. He is now constanly wearing camo gear, caring around guns, and promising our dog Bailey that if she brings back his goose, duck...or whatever, he'll cook her a steak. Don't ask.......it's a Daniel and Bailey thing. Last weekend his hard work and patience paid off. He shot himself a goose. Abby and I are so proud, and thankful we can stay home in the warm house. :)
He also took and passed a test in order to hunt certian geese.


3 comments:

momaof4 said...

Oh boy. You guys need to have a boy ;) for your boy.

Anonymous said...

Yep you need a boy!!! :)

The Theisen Twosome said...

I am glad that Dylan doesn't hunt. But I have to deal with 3 soccer games a week. I love you. Thanks for being such a great friend!