I have to share this story! So when Abby first started school her Uncle Matthew would always tease her about going to the principal's office. He told her that if she was sent to the principal's office he would give her $5.00. Of course we were all like, no Abby don't really do that.....yadda yadda yadda. Well, here it is 7 months later, Abby was selected to say the Pledge of Allegiance IN THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE!! Of course Daniel and I have both forgotten about Uncle Matthew's promise. However, Abby didn't. Easter Sunday the first thing she says to Uncle Matthew is "You owe me $5, I was sent to the principal's office." We all died!! Poor Uncle Matthew was in shock! He never said she had to be naughty to be sent there! LOL!!! So he kept his word and paid up. What a GREAT uncle!!
No comments:
Post a Comment