Abigail has been wanting a bird for awhile now. Her dad told her that if she kept her room clean, fed the dog and fish every day then we would start looking into it. Well, I left them alone and this is what I came home to! Both girls are in love. Ruby has a green one named Scully (from Jake and the Neverland Pirates) and Abby named hers Jewel. We are still working with them to get used to us. The girls really want to hold them!
Today was also the very first movie Abigail and Ruby went to. Abby was way over due to experience a movie. I feel terrible because Daniel was working. I honestly felt guilty the whole time. But we all had a great time. Abby's friend Addison and her mom (my friend) Andrea went with us. We all LOVED the movie Frozen.



No comments:
Post a Comment