Saturday, July 6, 2013

Happy Birthday America!

Every year on the 4th of July we get up early and head to  Mollala for their 4th of July parade.  The wait really stinks, but when the parade comes, the kids go wild!


 Trying to get all 4 of these kids to look and stay in the same spot is a challenge!  But we got a few good shots.


 Doughnuts are also part of the tradition.  These girls ate a Mcd's breakfast before we got there, but of course there is always room for doughnuts.  They must get that from me!




 Ruby Mae was such a trooper.  Like I said, the wait is long, but the kids did great!

 Our sweet cousin Andrea.  She is pregnant with a little boy who is due soon!
 Again doughnuts.  I was trying to keep Ruby Mae out of them since she only licks the top, and I really didn't want her to get chocolate every where ( I know, party pooper mom!).  She some how grabbed this one fast, and enjoyed every lick!

 Auntie Katie, and Uncle Kyle
 Auntie Jodi and Auntie Nana
 The Harrison's (Brevin's arm is in there too)
 After the parade we went to lunch, then headed home for a much needed nap.  For dinner we headed to Auntie Nana's and Uncle Nick's house for a delicious BBQ.  They have the best place for kids!
 Finally the fire works began.  Abby loved it this year.  She actually got involved and helped.


Darn!  What a cute couple!

We had a great day with family and friends.  I am so thankful to live in a country where we are free and have rights.  Thank you Lord for all you have blessed my family with, and where you placed us in this world.

No comments: