Wednesday, June 19, 2013

 June 8, 2013 was Abigail's very first (and hopefully not her last) dance recital.  We were so PROUD of her and she did a wonderful job.  I don't know what happened to me, but the moment she stepped on that stage I started to cry.  I have a feeling when she is on Broadway I will be the same way.



The next day we celebrated my dad's 59th birthday!  He is such a great husband, dad and Papa!  He loves his granddaughters so much!

 I don't know what it is, but I LOVE this little butt!

 Father's Day was another special day we celebrated.  My girls are so lucky to have such a great dad!  Daniel is a very involved dad.  He does their hair, teaches them about gardening, bakes with them, cuddles with them and  makes everything fun.  I love the way he looks at his girls.  He is the perfect girl daddy.  I know my girls will have a high standard for any man in their life, because of their daddy.


Is this the perfect cake for him or what?!

The girls and I love you so much Daniel.  I hope you had a great day.....even if you had to work!  :)

No comments: