Melissa and Becky
Auntie Katie
Abby and Ruby Mae were flower girls so Abby was able to get her hair done too! She loved it!
Ruby was a little bored but behaved really well.
After Abby was done getting her hair done, Ruby immediately climbed up into the chair for her turn (I didn't have an appt for her....Of course she would want her hair done too!). So I asked Abby's hair dresser to humor her. She brushed Ruby's hair and we all said how pretty she looked. She posed real quick in the mirror and was happy as a clam!
Here are my beautiful girls. They wore grey tutus and pink sparkly Toms! So perfect for these two. I got a little worried because Ruby Mae wanted to tutu off after these pics. But I convinced her to show daddy how pretty she looked in it. That works every time!
Colin was the ring bearer. He looked so handsome and cute in his tux. It was so hot and I didn't hear any of the kids complain. As you can see they are at a "water feature" as Colin calls them. Matthew and Lauren chose the Oregon Garden for their wedding. It was beautiful!!
My girls checking out the chickens!
As the ceremony began the natives (kids) were getting restless. Ruby was loosing interest really quick. Abby and Colin made it down the aisle. With one last resort effort, I gave Ruby a candy and had her take it to daddy to open. It worked getting her down there. She got a little distracted seeing Papa Lee and then a black lab.
Handsome men!
Ruby ended up going back to Papa Lee for the rest of the ceremony. Hey...We at least go to show her off.
The wedding was beautiful, full of emotion and great vows written by the bride and groom.
Abby felt like such a big girl.
This is my money shot! I love this pic I got of Lauren!
After the ceremony family pictures started. We were about to start the Brown Family pics, then Ruby Mae ended up in one of the "water features". I think Colin thought she needed to cool off :). It was a bit scary, but what's a wedding without a little drama? It will be a funny story to tell the kids later.
The reception was a lot of fun. Everyone had a great time. I guess I should have brought me camera.....
Congratulations Matthew and Lauren!
































1 comment:
It was a beautiful wedding!! Your girls looked adorable.
Post a Comment