Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Ruby Mae--19 Months

 This little peach is 19 months old! She loves to read.  She brings a ton of books, plops into your lap and wants story time.  Her favorite book is Brown Bear, Brown Bear.  She also loves to watch The Little Einsteins on Disney Junior.  She loves all the hand movements they do.
 Tonight she sat on the potty chair for the first time.  Usually when I take her diaper off for bath time she pees on the floor.  I have been having her help me clean it up and put it in the toilet.  I thought it might be a good time to try.  She has been showing other signs she is ready like taking off her dirty diaper.
She still climbs, crawls and balances on anything and everything!  She will be the first one to break a bone...I can just feel it!

No comments: