Saturday, January 5, 2013

My Beautiful Girls!

 I can't believe Abby is 5 years old.  It doesn't seem like it's been that long.  I look at pictures of when she was little and wish I could go back in time.  But, I have to say I am excited to see what is before her.  Here are a few things I want to remember about her.

Favorite shows: Jake and the Neverland Pirates, Doc McStuffins, and Peppa Pig
Hates to clean her room
She has a ton of energy
She is in dance
She plays really well with her sister and others
She is compassionate
She wears a size 8 (toddler) shoe
She wears a size 5/5t for the most part.  Usually the pants are too big around the waste.
Abby is beginning to realize her imaginary barn is not real.  That really makes me sad.
She wants to be a cowgirl
She is starting to have an opinion about what she wants to wear.
Abby loves a good tickle fight with her dad
Wants things to be fair
Abby is starting to argue, and whine about everything.  I am praying this is a phase!
Favorite color: red
Independent
Stubborn
Out spoken
Outgoing- She makes friends where ever she goes
Needs routine and does not like change (like her dad)


Then there is my Ruby Mae.  She is literally an extension of me.  I think if I could hold and carry her around with me all day long she would be the happiest baby in the world.  I am not sure how it happened, but she is totally a momma's girl.  Don't get me wrong, I love it.  She will be 18 months this month.  Where did the time go?
Ruby Mae.....
only says "momma, dada, uh-oh"
knows what she wants, but doesn't tell us.  She points or shows us.
hates getting her diaper changed
wears 18 months
wears a size 4 almost size 5 shoe
loves to get her hair done
is starting to want to sit in a big girl chair when she eats
climbs on everything, and drags chairs around with her to climb and get what she wants
is easy going
is more of an introvert
has 2 or more teeth coming in right now
loves to drink out of a straw and a cup (not a sippy)
loves to brush her own teeth, but won't let me do it.
understand commands we give her.
loves to be outside
loves taking a bath
hugs her sister as much as possible
gives open mouth kisses (starting to get better though)
is sweet, and loving

Daniel and I really are very blessed to have such beautiful, unique, smart, talented and loving girls.  It has been so much fun watching them play, and grow together.  I love how different they are, and yet the love each other so much.  I pray that will carry on through their relationship!



No comments: