We woke up early to start our baking. I made sweet potatoes, crust for Daniel's famous apple pie, and homemade rolls. We were busy. Here the girls are helping daddy peel apples. Ruby enjoyed the apple pieces that fell onto the counter. Gotta love that sexy camo shirt too!
So after all the craziness in the kitchen we all got dressed up for the holiday. All I wanted was a cute picture of my precious beautiful girls. Here are some out takes. I love the faces Abby makes, they crack me up!
The classic both girls eyes are closed pic!
I finally got this one. This was the best they would both give me. It was a challenge, but I love this one!
Family picture at the Brown's. Can you tell Ruby just woke up from our car ride.
In the car:
Abby: I can't wait to be a mommy!
Me: Why are you so excited to be a mommy?
Abby: Because I want to be just like you. You do so many wonderful things for me
Ruby gets into everything! She has learned to push her little chairs around the house to reach what she wants. She likes to push a chair up to the light switches and turn the lights on and off. She also opens all the kitchen drawers and pulls stuff out. The scary times are when I am cooking on the stove and she wants to stand on a chair and "help" mom. She doesn't like it when I move it.
Daniel and I are so lucky to have 2 wonderful babies!











No comments:
Post a Comment