Monday, October 1, 2012

 Abby has been growing by leaps and bounds.  She is really picking up her letters, and identifying them on everyday things like cereal boxes and so forth.  She is also adding and subtracting.  It is amazing to watch her think things through and watch how she figures it all out.
 I am so blessed  my girls get along so well (for now).  They are always loving on each other, and they play really well.  There have only been a few issues.  I am sure those will increase as Ruby gets older.  I remember while I was pregnant with Ruby I would pray each night for my girls to love each other.  I stress the importance of sisters everyday and I hope it carries on.

Ruby is also developing and growing like crazy.  She is running around everywhere, and climbing on anything.  She is not talking yet, but understands what I ask her to do.  She wants to do all the things sister does and hangs out with the big kids when everyone is playing.  One funny thing she does is hand you the remote if she doesn't like what is on.  She doesn't use her bottle any more unless she wakes up in the middle of the night.  I am trying really hard to end that.  She has attached herself to her binky and her lovey more, but that's fine.

I love this picture!  Daniel has gotten pretty serious about his mustache.... Abby and I couldn't resist!

I would also like to welcome Chloe Grace Ross to our family.  September 27th she made her appearance.  I don't have any pictures yet, we have been sick and have not wanted to get the baby sick.  Pictures are coming!

No comments: