![]() |
| Ruby loves her bath time. She splashes, and kicks. I end up as wet as she does! The duck is just about too small for her! |
![]() |
| Ruby is sitting up all by herself |
![]() |
| Pepperoni stick (dad gets away with a lot when mommy is not home)! |
...is about 16 pounds
... wears 6-9 month clothes
... 0-3 month shoes
... had her first ear infection this month
... is just about to crawl. She gets on her hands and knees and rocks back and fourth.
... scoots all over the floor
... loves to play with the dog
... can be very serious at times
... still wakes up 2 times to eat. First around 10-12 then 3-4. Not sure what I am doing wrong :)
... is about done with baby food. She likes to feed herself, but is still working on getting the food into her mouth
... Emma is her first friend
... has the most beautiful smile
... still loves her sister. I love that they love each other so much!
... hates getting her nails cut
... goes to sleep between 7-7:30 pm
...can be sensitive
...prefers to play on the floor over her bouncy seat
... loves to swing outside
I love you Ruby Mae!



No comments:
Post a Comment