Thursday, January 12, 2012

Christmas 2011

 Of all the years, we totally over did for Christmas this year.  However, it was so much fun for us, and you only have little girls once.  As you can see Santa was very good to the girls this year.  Ruby's gift from Santa was an inflatable duck bath tub that quacks.  She loves it! Ruby pretty much slept through our Christmas morning.  I wasn't about to wake her up.  I don't know....is that bad??  She woke up once Abby was done opening presents.  Then we sat down and Abby helped her open hers.  YES I DID WRAP THEM!  Daniel thought it was kind of silly.  :)
 As you know Abby is really into farms, cowboys and John Wayne.  Santa know just what to get her.  A horse that she drags around the house all the time.  She actually sits on the thing and watches John Wayne.  Crazy kid!
 Abby was also outfitted with official John Wayne gear!
 ....and of course every cow girl needs a tea cart!


 Abby is into Strawberry Shortcake this year.  Its so weird to think that she likes the same things I did.  I had Strawberry Shortcake toys too.  Oh how different they looked back then!  Daniel's parents got her this cool little house.  She sits in her room and puts the house together with all the food and accessories.
 Colin got an awesome workbench from Grandma and Grandpa Brown.  This is Auntie Katie making sure the gear fits her too!
 Ruby loved her new toys.  This is a toy Grandpa Brown picked out for her and she loves it!
 Yes, you are seeing palm trees.  My mom is from Southern California and this is her Christmas tree.  She tends to miss the desert this time of year.  I think its a new trend that could take off....maybe.
 Ruby loved opening a few presents with Auntie Kyla.  She was actually ripping off the paper!  She is so smart!
 Abby and Ashlynn both got these Madame Alexander dolls.  They are so cool.  They came with the name Sarah, but Abby calls her "Baby Allie."
 Ruby also got a Madame Alexander doll.  She loves to drool all over it.  Papa Lee did a great job picking this one out.

Our Christmas was so much fun.  We always enjoy the time spent with family.  It was the Donovan's first official Christmas as residents in Oregon so that was fun too.



2 comments:

Amy said...

Glad you had such a great Christmas :) I love the picture of Abby in her cowgirl hat with the tea cart, so cute!

red-headed Wilson's said...

Love lots of pictures. Looks like good times!