Thursday, December 8, 2011

Quotes of the Day

Abby had a lot to say today. Most of the time it was "Why?" We are in the "why" phase of life and its driving me nuts. :)

Here are a few things she said today.

About her dad changing a light bulb: "He is so cool!"
While looking at movies at BI-Mart: " OH DADDY LOOK! John Wayne!!" She found a movie with his face on the front and freaked!

Ok here is one I am not proud of, but secretly laughed on the inside. The Salvation Army was out ringing their bell when we went in to BI- Mart. When Daniel got change to give her as we left they were gone. Here is Abby's quote: "Where did they fing go" She didn't say the word....she said F-ing. I smacked her dad....HARD! Again one more reason to watch what we say. I am just praying she does not say these things at school. But I think I am asking too much!
My quote of the day: "Yes Abby you can play Angry Birds (she calls the game Red Bird) but don't download anything!" Which she did last night. Thank goodness it was a free game.

Much more to share, but I am tired and have presents to wrap!


1 comment:

jodi said...

Yes, it happens! However, I actually thought she said fing for thing and I thought that was cute...I can be so naive.