This picture wasn't taken at exactly 7 weeks, but close enough.Today Ruby had her 2 month doctor appointment. Poor thing had 3 shots! I am so glad I am not a nurse.
Ruby.....
weighs 10 lbs 2 oz (50th percentile)
is 21 1/2 inches long (25-50th percentile)
has a head that is 37 1/2 cm (not sure)
laughs
does pretty well holding her head up
loves when Abby talks and plays with her
absolutely hates being put in her car seat
smiles and responds to people talking to her
still eats 2 oz every 2 hours ( come on girl eat more and sleep longer!)
coos, and talks back
sucks on her hand ( I predict a thumb sucker...I hope not)
loves to be held and cuddled, even in 90 degree weather!
poops every 3-4 days
never cries unless something is really wrong, just makes grunting and squawking noises.
is laid back
Ruby,
You are so precious! I love watching you play and sleep. I miss you so much when I am at work.
No comments:
Post a Comment